Hello! We are so glad you stopped by to check us out, in person or virtually.
Our weekly service takes place every Sunday at 4:00 – 5:45 pm at Realm Charter School (2023 8th St., Berkeley). The service is divided into two “acts.”
- Act 1 – Intergenerational worship incorporating prayer, art, singing, and communion.
- Act 2 – Message and musical worship; children grades K-5 go to Children’s Church; middle and high school students in breakout groups on specific weeks.
- Prayer for personal needs available after the service from members of the prayer ministry team.
- Twice a month, we share a meal after the service at “Supper Club.”
Another great way to get to know what CWOW is about is to visit one of our weekly Life Groups.
In addition, here are a few other tidbits about us:
- We are ~120 adults and 50 kids & youth.
- We believe that you can live, work, and raise a family in the Bay Area and also follow hard after Jesus in a grace-filled, joyful way.
- Many of us are involved in serving the poor and marginalized through our careers, advocacy, financial giving, and/or volunteering.
- We have a community listserv via which we share all sorts of things — from slow cookers and air mattresses to books and cars. Some have referred to it as the “CWOW craigslist.”
- We like to eat.