Hello! We are so glad you stopped by to check us out, in person or virtually.
Our weekly service takes place every Sunday at 10:00 am at Berkeley Arts Magnet (2015 Virginia St., Berkeley), with the exception of Sunday, July 28 when we will worship in the Redwoods.
- Prayer for personal needs available after the service from members of the prayer ministry team.
- After the service, we often share a meal or snacks at CWOW’s Munch Club.
Another great way to get to know what CWOW is about is to visit one of our weekly spiritual friendship groups (life groups, book groups, or bite-sized Bible studies).
In addition, here are a few other tidbits about us:
- We are ~120 adults and 50 kids & youth.
- We believe that you can live, work, and raise a family in the Bay Area and also follow hard after Jesus in a grace-filled, joyful way.
- Many of us are involved in serving the poor and marginalized through our careers, advocacy, financial giving, and/or volunteering.
- We have a community listserv via which we share all sorts of things — from slow cookers and air mattresses to books and cars. Some have referred to it as the “CWOW craigslist.”
- We like to eat.